- The Potential Matrix™ is a globally researched and used personal development model which enhances a person’s potential to achieve their desired success in life and at work
- The Potential Matrix™ model was first presented in 2012 in the United Nations in Geneva, Switzerland as a model for ‘Human Capital Development’ i.e. ‘Personal Development for You’
- The model had since been elaborated in the ‘Potential Matrix(™)’ book, while seminars, workshops and human resources trainings have been done to companies and to the general public since 2012
- Fortune 100 companies like Microsoft and Intel have since engaged the creators to share about the Potential Matrix(™) with their staffs in boosting their Productivity and Profitability
- The Potential Matrix(™) has been regarded as ‘The’ learning model to produce ‘Super Achievers’ and have been featured prominently in CEOs, Human Resources, Governmental and Youth Talents seminars across 38 countries featuring the book’s creators
The challenge: develop an original model that provides concrete strategies for emerging achievers like you.
Michael Teoh is the Founder-Strategist of Thriving Talents, a company that consults and trains youth talents in companies and universities to succeed in life and work.
Ian Chew is an entrepreneur in New Brunswick, Canada. Despite being only 23 this year, he has already founded Humans of Sackville, a Canadian Geographic featured visual journalism project.
Prodigy Winemaker, Owner of Chanin Wine Company
Gavin chose to take the deep plunge by starting his own winery from scratch –Chanin Wine Company – at the age of 21.
Aspiring Medical Scientist, One Young World Delegate
Khethelo was the first person ever in his rural village to matriculate into a university and to successfully graduate with a degree.
Co-Founder and CEO of startup Greedy Intelligence
Yichi Zhang is the CEO and co-founder of 1Checker, an English proofreading tool designed specifically for non-native speakers.
Pole Explorer and Climate change Campaigner
Record-holder for the world’s youngest North Pole Explorer at the age of 15,Parker successfully reached the North Pole twice in 2011 and 2012.
Who should get the
If YOU, as a
want to Achieve Breakthrough Success in Life and at Work
If YOU, as a
want to Unleash the Full Potential of Your Followers
If YOU, as a
want to Achieve Breakthrough Success in Life and at Work
If YOU, as a
want to Unleash the Potential of Your Child for Success
If YOU, as an
want to Do & Achieve MUCH More
desire MEGA SUCCESS by transforming into a
The answer: Potential Matrix – a model with the validation of 40 interviews with successful young achievers all around the world, as well as solid academic research.
What will you learn?
Learn the ‘Super Achievers’ Personal Process in using the Potential Matrix(™) to Get From Where You Are, To Where You Want To Be Every Time
Turn Your Limitations into Inspirations & Positive-focused Actions
Learn Step-by-Step about the 3 Core Elements which Forms the ‘Very Foundations’ of a Person’s High-Achieving Success
Master the 9 Fundamental Strategies & Traits for You to Learn and Model from the World’s Most Successful People from different Industries and Countries
Discover the Universal Principles for Creating & Sustaining Your Own Success in Life and at Work
Discover the story of a boy living in the poor rural South African
village,transforming his life to become the village’s 1st person to
enroll into university and now a scientist.
Discover how a dylexic boy who dropped out of school
during his early childhood, to become a world renowned
chocolitier and entrepreneur
Discover the journey of a young
teenager from Bangladesh is changing
the world through his voice and inspirations,
despite not having a formal education.
Discover the tale of how a girl who
raised 250,000 subscribers and
are inspiring lives over the internet
from the comforts of her home -
Recognized as one of Singapore’s
Most Inspiring Personalities.
Discover the strategies used by an entrepreneur
who transformed his mundane career in selling
health products, to become the proud owner of
over 100+ chains of bubble tea stores.
Stories & strategies of our super-achievers have been featured on:
When Michael met Ian Chew, an education entrepreneur and Renaissance creative, Ian soon became the coauthor. The Potential Matrix movement was officially born.
Who is involved?
Ian Chew is an entrepreneur in New Brunswick, Canada. Despite being only 23 this year , he has already:
- Founded Humans of Sackville, a Canadian Geographic featured visual journalism project with 6000+ Facebook fans.
- Produced Potential Matrix (TM) at Thriving Talents, a talent development and solutions company which clients include Microsoft,Intel, Chatime, British High Commission, President Obama’s Young Southeast Asia Leaders Initiative and many more
- Spearheaded branding at Teach For Canada, a national education not-for-profit.
- Cofounded What’s A Puck, a Canada-wide international student platform, with support from a SSHRC grant.
Ian has been selected as a Pond Deshpande Centre Student Ambassador, Global Startup Youth delegate, Globe and Mail’s Student Advisory Council member. Ian believes in sharing leadership to empower teams, nurturing talents to empower individuals, and making introductions to empower connections. He can be reached at
Michael Teoh is a global speaker, consultant and trainer whose passion is geared towards developing the human potential for success. Throughout his life, he has already:
- Founded Thriving Talents Pte. Ltd., a company that consults and trains people in companies and universities to succeed in life and at work. The company has worked with clients like Microsoft, Intel, the U.S. Embassy and the British High Commission, while having developed people from 38 countries
- Got his work on consulting and developing talents featured on CNN, BBC, the United Nations and the Malaysia Book of Records
- Received awards for his talent developmental work from PRESTIGE’s Top 40 under 40 Awards, the Global Entrepreneurship Week’s Most Enterprising Youth and the National Youth Icon of Malaysia
- Co-curated TEDxKL and TEDxYouth@KL, from 2009 to 2014, transforming it to become the largest TEDx Talk in Asia
- Been appointed as a ‘Global Advisor’ for Microsoft’s YouthSpark Initiative and a ‘Panel Expert’ for SAP’s Millennial at Work campaign
How many lives have we impacted?
Organisations Impacted by the Potential Matrix’s Books & Trainings:
Just as how each team member and interviewee has grown in this journey, we want you to grow in yours: to unleash your potential and to leave your footsteps for many to follow.
“What I am most impressed about is his and his partner Ian’s sheer grit and determination to write the Best Selling Book “The Potential Matrix” and bring Youths together not just from Malaysia, but from all over the World, in an engaging highly intellectual and awe inspiring series of Entrepreneur Workshops …
– Marco Robinson (Dato’ Seri Marco Robinson)
#1 Bestselling Author, 2009 Entrepreneur of the Year, Winner People’s Choice Best Real Estate Investment Company 2014/15. Restaurateur, DJ, Film Producer, Actor.
“Potential Matrix is an inspiration read to uncover the blueprint that’s needed to succeed in this fast paced every changing world .The fastest way to succeed is to learn from the experience of those who already have . This book shows you exactly just that.
– David Lai
World Renowned Mentalist, Best Illusion Show Producer 2012 & Merlin Award Winner 2012
“The Potential Matrix has the power to unlock a seismic shift in the lives and perspectives of young ambitious people everywhere. Michael and Ian’s own paths, and that of their team, has proven that just about anything is possible for a young person today given the right inspiration, resourcefulness, determination and drive to make an impact.
– Jennifer Kushell
Ceo of YSN/Young & Successful Media, Author of the New York Times Bestseller Secrets of the Young & Successful: How to Get Everything You Want Without Waiting a Lifetime.
“Both youth and adults will see The Potential Matrix is a useful toolkit of ideas and a framework of thinking in order to change and be a powerful individual. But beyond this already useful backdrop of tools and ideas, youth as well as working adults must find it an inspiration.. One can easily underestimate how much determination and hard work was required to bring this gift to the world.
– Stuart Tan
Founder, Ultimate Alliance Consultancy Pte. Ltd. Singapore, Best-Selling Author & World Renowned Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner
“Thought provoking and it conveys the ‘A-Ha!’ moments for young people to emulate the world’s most successful people. If you are looking for an ‘Innovation’ in developing your skills and confidence to achieve any success, read the Potential Matrix. It will not fail you…
– Robest Yong
Serial Inventor & Mentor, Inventor of the Year 1997, Winner of the Global Guinness Efforts Awards, Malaysian Book of Records Holder, Winner at the International Inventions Competition in Geneva, Switzerland 1994
“Imagine walking into a library and finding that one book that captures every single essence and ideas of all books on talent development in the library. Potential Matrix is that book. Read it!
– Jonathan Quek
Asia’s Youngest Wealth Coach and Founder of SilverMalaysia.com, Financial Youth Intelligence (FYI), and co-author of bestselling book series “Keep Investment Simple & Stupid”
“The Potential Matrix is an easy-to-understand and practical way for any young person looking to develop themselves to their highest ability. Real life examples, bite-sized tips with easy to read text, this book is a MUST-HAVE for any youth-leaders!
– Iswandy Ahmad
Social Entrepreneur, Speaker, 2009 ASEAN Youth Awardee & 2010 Brunei Darussalam National Youth Service Award Recipient
Start your journey today with us by joining our campaign.
Potential Matrix will be a life-changing experience for you – just like it has been for us.